High-performance, low-modulus elastomeric sealant
• Excellent for moving joints in vertical applications.
• Suitable for use between similar as well as dissimilar materials.
• Typical applications include joints in concrete panel and wall systems, around window and door frames, reglets, flashing,
common roofing detail applications, etc.
• Exceptional sealant choice for high-rise and facade applications where high movement capability is required.
• Sikaflex®-219 LM is a low-modulus, high-performance, 1-component, polyurethane-based, non-sag elastomeric sealant.
• Typical applications include joints in concrete panel and wall systems, around window and door
frames, reglets, flashing, common roofing detail applications, etc.
• Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A; ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 100/50, use T, NT, G, A,
O, M; Federal Specification for silicones – TT-S-001543 A, Type non-sag. Tested in accordance with ASTM C-1382 for use
in EIFS systems.
Presentation – Benefits
• Cures to a durable, flexible consistency.
• Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
• Stress relaxation properties.
• Excellent adhesion.
• Bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
• Paintable with water-, oil- and rubber based paints.
• Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
• Capable of +100% / -50% joint movement.
• Product Data Sheet
• Material Safety Data Sheet
*Always refer to Current Product Data Sheet and MSDS for detailed performance specifications prior to use.
• Test for adhesion, compatibility and staining
• Other sealant compatibility and adhesion issues must be addressed on a per customer application basis
• Please consult with Technical Service regarding specific applications
where required at email@example.com